Thursday 16 June 2011

A while between postings

Well, I'm back. Over a week with limited internet sure puts a stop to blogging. In this time I excitedly received two parcels in the mail. Oh, how I love getting letters/parcels in the mail. The first was from Linda, over at The Bohemian Juhnkee, as part of the handmade craft swap hosted by Artichoke Designs.
I received a little felt bag, which held 2 lovely handmade brooches, handmade by Linda.

My second parcel enclosed the dress I was lucky enough to win in the giveaway from Julie of Narioka. Thankyou, the fabric and design are beautiful. The trees on the fabric seem to incorporate all the four seasons... so cute.



Sorry, no ironing occured here.

So although the internet wasn't cooperating, and I couldn't browse all my favourite blogs, it was made up for by receiving these beauties.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, so a big thank you from me to you. x