Saturday 1 October 2011

And...

has been spent again at placement for Uni, so again not much free time, but I have managed a bit, and am enjoying the weekend off.


what I think I'll turn into a bag, perfect for the markets.

the October issue of Country Style. So many inspiring stories and beautiful photos.

Roast beetroot for lunch, delicious.

my final two essays. I will be so happy when these are done and dusted.

seedlings for the vegie patch.

the chookies, who like to cluck loudly in the morning so as we don't forget to move them to a fresh patch of grass and chuck in a handful of grain, and listening to their contented chatter when there demands are met.

And
yoghurt cake.


May your weekend bring a bit of free time to get sewing, reading, eating, writing, growing, watching or baking.



Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realise they were the big things.
Robert Brault

5 comments:

  1. I love the use of boogle letters it's so cute. I like the look of that sewing project, I have to stop putting mine off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cutest post ever! Sounds like a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! What a productive week!

    Hope the weekend is enjoyable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a most productive week :)
    Love the look of your sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, love the pics. Yoghurt cake sounds yum. The bakery I used to work at as a teenager had yoghurt slice and I still think about it sometimes. Mmm.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, so a big thank you from me to you. x