Sunday 8 April 2012

Thrifted

Hello there, and a Happy Easter to you. I can't believe it's this time of the year again, it only just feels like Christmas was had.
 
A small spot of thrifting this past week yielded a few finds. No Johnson had here for a few weeks now, which is very disappointing, unlike Laura and Sophie whose crockery collections are most likely expanding as we speak. I may have to widen my thrifting area a bit and check out a few more op-shops further afield.

Danish butter dish, $2

More milk glass, from the 50c bargain shelf

And zippers for more tea towel cushion covers, 50c each.



What treasures have you picked up in your thrifting travels?


11 comments:

  1. The milk glass is beautiful Zara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi z, love the butter dish, always good to find as new zips i can hate paying for new ones it always seems extortionate when theyre so cheap second hand x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the milk glass and I love your vintage sheet patchwork on your header!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely finds. I love finding sewing stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love picking up zippers too. Fingers crossed the Johnson fairies fly your way soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've gotta love the 50 cent shelf!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the zips I see so many but I am not allowed to buy them until I have a project in mind. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. that milk glass! some classic finds lady. sending lots of johnson vibes your way. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the milk glass dish - beautiful!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love vintage zips, have a whole jar full ready to be used for who know what!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love when I find good craft supplies! Great scores!

    ~Trudy http://thriftscore42.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, so a big thank you from me to you. x