Friday 25 May 2012

Around here...








Days off... Oh how I look forward to mornings without the need for 5am alarms. Yes, that means waking up after the almost daily frosts have melted and minus temps have warmed into the positives ever so slightly. The to-do list on the fridge is overflowing: batches of brownies to be baked, cushion covers to be sewn, wall art to be created, prints to be framed and hung, farewell parties to attend, new cookbooks to be devoured, op-shops to be explored, picnics to be had, and winter seeds to be planted... I shall be busy.


May your days off be lovely ones.


3 comments:

  1. As busy as your days off will be they sound like they will be rather pleasant too..enjoy :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your day off, sounds like you will be busy doing things you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that feeling of waking up, knowing that heading off to work is not on the agenda. I hope you are enjoying every moment of your days off, and the op-shop excursions are fruitful. Your beautiful cat is very photogenic in her gorgeous vintage suitcase.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, so a big thank you from me to you. x