Sunday 31 March 2013

stills: easter & birthday cake




 





1. my easter gift
2. a tea box full of zippers
3. as i sit at the sewing machine the cotton spool collection is my view
4. a sweet little prize won over at Christina's lovely blog. a cocktail ring created by Berlin Roses
5. soaking up the autumn sunshine
6. the fiances birthday today. coinciding nicely with easter. their was delicious carrot cake with cream cheese frosting for afternoon tea
7. and a gift of a birth year cushion (thank you for the t towel Kylie)
 
 

12 comments:

  1. Happy Easter Zara, I adore the cake with the sticks and little flags. What a lovely tea towel from Kylie, you cant really have been born in 1990? That makes me feel rather old :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i haven't seen that book before, i will have to check it out. looks like a lovely week you have had x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great idea for displaying the cotton spools! I was wondering how I was going to display the ones I have just inherited - thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos and I love that cushion, the colours are spectacular, that Kylie is a keeper isn't she. mel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cushions, Zara, and the cute picnic placemat with cutlery pockets. Your cats both look like they are grazing in a good paddock!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always enjoy your photography Zara. Absolutely adore the cushion, spectacular colours and your cake is just beautiful. The sticks look amazing! So rustic and spot on for a man cake I reckon ;) Leax

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carrot cake with cream cheese & honey icing is one of my favourite cakes! Yours looks great :-)
    Happy new week!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely pictures as always. Do you have 2 cats then? And happy birthday to your love, that is one of my favourite cakes too. Mel x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that cushion!
    I'm so glad I found your blog, I'll be joining in Em's Weekly Stills starting this week...
    xx Katrina

    www.capturingmomentss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, so a big thank you from me to you. x