Tuesday 4 February 2014

wearing: blue bohemian traders





another outfit to share. i seem to be on a bit of a roll with the wearing posts, i don't know how much longer it'll last though as my wardrobe isn't that well stocked at the moment. i guess it's a good excuse to do a bit more op-shopping. not that I need much of an excuse.

wearing:
denim top: from the wardrobe. it's a fav at the moment as it's so versatile. you'll find me wearing it here too.
skirt (which is actually a dress): op-shopped
scarf: a new purchase from Bohemian Traders. it's a beautiful soft cotton and is lovely and light.

hope you are having a lovely week. x

12 comments:

  1. the light in your photos is lovely and makes all the blues sing. loving the scarf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous combo as always Z....effortless style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous Zara. I loved you in the hot pink frock and I'm loving this blue on you too :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. the blues look gorgeous ! oh and im loving your bracelet is it a fork ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I do love blues and lovely combo you've chosen. That skirt is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Bohemian Traders and very lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh you loos STUNNING! And that light, it's magic!

    Thanks so much lady xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely photos zara! That skirt (dress) is so pretty. Love the garden too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh, very nice! I can't wait for winter this year, I really miss wearing scarfs during the warmer weather. Nice blog by the way, its always nice to come across other Australian bloggers!

    Lauren
    http://tasteslikelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Swooning over that skirt/dress! You cute thing you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oooh especially love the dress become skirt. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, so a big thank you from me to you. x